Saturday, July 17, 2010

a step towards

I finally put it together today. This afternoon.

Spending so much time with my studies I have had time to reflect on the future. To become a Microbiologist, this will be my life for some time. This requires passion. Passion for Biochemistry, Biology, and yearning for knowledge.
Where does my natural ability for intelligence lay? Botany. I am naturally inquisitant about the earth. Not so much the aspect of darwinism, but more the mystery that develops under photosynthesis and into the motion of rejuvenation. The molecular makeup of plants fascinate me! Recycle Carbon Dioxide into Oxygen, nourishment for all living things, (ETC ETC!) and my personal fancy, psychoactive properties.
LSD and hallucinations taken in a spiritual manner changed my life. It allowed me to view, feel, experience reality in the most fascinating way. Since it I have searched for the greater in existence. Once all perceptions and channels are open to the world, we realize, the world is put together in infinite dimensions.
This gave me a great respect for the world of Chemistry. Dr. Hoffman accidentally stumbled on the chemical makeup of LSD. Because of his accident, human beings have been able to experience unexplainable revelations.
Dr. Hoffman wrote a book titled "The Botany and Chemistry of Hallucinations." where reflects and explains the correlation between the chemical make up of plants, humans ability to synthesize compounds in chemistry, and thus (Between Man and Nature) to experience the higher world of hallucinations.
For one to understand how it effects us in the neurological sense, we must understand the molecular structure. Alas, Chemistry.
The most fundamental studies in science on a microscopic level are studied by Microbiologists and Chemists. How we interact and present our findings with different pharmacological compounds (for the medicinal world), change the course of human health. How we come together to study toxicity, between bacterium and its effects on the natural world change the course of the earth.
I here conclude,
I must be able to understand the world of Biochemistry to work within and with the world of Biology.
My passion for Chemistry is derived from my natural fascination and experience of it's incredible compounds.
My natural ability to understand Botany is the direct link between them.


No comments:

Post a Comment